Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sunshine Days with Yellow

The color yellow is sunshine. It means joy and happiness. I never gave it much attention in my wardrobe, until recently that is.
Did you ever think how many other colors look fabulous when paired with yellow?
An example? Blue or gray. Both look superb.
Since figuring this out, I have become mildly obsessed with the color. Buying everything yellow from a raincoat, to rain shoes, to a winter jacket, and even shirts.
{Me, my sister, and Eva the dog} see the yellow?

{my family recently went to NYC. This was us on a billboard! See how the yellow pops?}














Yellow makes me happy. Wearing it makes me happy. Therefore, lets go from there to some other things that make me smile :)

1. The boy. Who will just be Mickey from now on.

Whatever we do together always turns into an adventure, and we always have so much fun.




















2. The beach!!!! One of my favorite places.
{a picture of me frolicking on the beach with my friends last summer}





















3. My pomchi, Eva. OOOhhh she can be bad. And ooohhh she can have a temper. But nothing compares to how sweet and lovable she is. She makes me smile every day.







Finally, I'll end with number 4, books. I am currently reading "Schooled" by Anisha Lakhani. Let's just say this is a must read for any future teacher who wants a fun take on what they are getting into. Sure, the book may be a tad dramatic and overboard at times, but it kept me laughing so far. Plus, a bonus if you are into fashion, since the main character gets very into her style at one point.






















xoxo Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment