Tuesday, January 5, 2010

30 Day Shred

Just the name if it... "The 30 Day Shred" sounds intense right? We will see if it does what it promises by shredding away up to 2o pounds in 30 days. I don't even need all that, but if it works I'll be happy as a clam.

"The 30 Day Shred" is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels of "The Biggest Loser". After researching online, I found a lot of users that claim this workout really kicks your butt! There are three levels, and I think you increase a level each week? I'm not exactly sure how this all works quite yet, but I'll keep you updated.

Tonight will hopefully be Day 1 of the shred. This, with the 30 minutes on the treadmill this morning, and eating healthy will have me as skinny as my babies at work :) haha just kidding... let's not go that far.

I'll update you next week when I know more about how this is all coming along.

xoxo Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment