Thursday, January 14, 2010

Scary Summer!

Certain things are starting to creep up on me and let me tell you, they. are. SCARY.!!! Want to know what is frightening me so? Okay, how about the fact that I walked into Target to see the bathing suits are out and about. Then, just yesterday, my Victoria's Secret Swim catalog arrived in the mail. EEK!! I can't even get away from it at work, where the girls are all discussing the newest swimsuits. Please, it is only January, my diet has only begun, and I am not ready for these bathing suits. Jeeze! The only good thing is I have secretly scoured the magazines for possible Jamaica bathing suits. However, I will not buy ANY until at least the end of February.
The 30 day shred is going great as well. Level one was easy and I didn't really feel the burn so I upped myself to level 2 a little early. However, level 2 is killer and I am sore all over... have been for about 3 days now. Good job Jillian, you are kicking my butt big time with that DVD! haha

Se you again in about 5 months summer..

(Summer 09)

xoxo
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment