Sunday, January 3, 2010

So Chic

I recently stumbled across a new favorite website of mine. I found it through Twitter, and since discovering the style shown on the website, I have become mildly obsessed. The website is www.chictopia.com

Once you sign up you can upload pictures of the stylish outfits you wear, comment on others style, and even put your two sense into the style forum. The best part is, once you really get going you start to earn chic points. When you get enough chic points you can redeem them for clothes, shoes, and accessories.
The idea is genius, and I'm genuinely hooked.
Now, if I can just start uploading some pics I could get the chic points rolling.
I'll put some pics up on here as well if I can get good ones. I have a new black sweater from forever 21 that should work well.

We shall see. Have a great rest of the weekend :)

xoxo ALi

No comments:

Post a Comment