Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fashionable Photography?

It may just be me, but I think Mickey takes some pretty good pictures. Some of the ideas come out great. Here are two of my favorites of me, taken by Mickey.


The girl popped out of the brush,
and the park seemed to hush.
The kids stopped playing,
Even the trees stopped swaying.
Everyone waited for the girl to speak,
But what she said sounded greek.
She came from another place,
But she had a human face.
So the people welcomed her with peace,
And never again did the park noise cease.



The girl looked cold she shivered like mad,
But at the end of the day she would be glad.
It was a sunny day she couldn't waste,
When she saw the sun she had to get a taste.
With her tin foil she would get a nice glow,
Her skin would be tan while everyone looked like dough.
Thats why she got out her beach chair,
And exposed her skin to the frozen air.


Yes, I know the poems may be dumb. However, I figured I could not post the pictures without making up mini stories. In reality, these pictures were both taken for a photography class. However, isn't it fun to make up a story to go with the photo?

xoxo Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment