Thursday, February 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDD!!!


(Kinda creepy picture of my dad and Eva in the snow)

Today is my Dad's 50th birthday. Yup, it's a big one. Right now he is out doing his favorite thing, walking the dog in the woods. haha. So I figured I would share a poem I no, Eva the dog, wrote for my dad.

Dad,
I know it's your birthday and you're fifty years old.
That's a special one, at least that's what I've been told.

So I want to take a minute to appreciate you,
You deserve it for all that you do.

Don't tell the family, but you're my fave,
To be like you, I keep my hair with a little wave.

We have our special things we do with each other,
But don't worry, what happens at these times I'll never tell Mother.

You make my tail wag this way and that,
When you take me on walks so I don't get fat.

I love how we share our special treats,
That I sometimes find in between your seats.

You give me the best rubs I ever got,
I get so many! SO that's saying a lot.

I see how much you do for others too,
This is obvious when I take trips with you.

The family talking about you is all abuzz,
And I know why, Thank you for being the best dad there ever was.

Love, Eva


Kinda silly, but cute. Right? haha.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!


xoxo
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment