Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sulky Saturday

Snow? You have seriously disappointed me. Another Saturday, and you decide to hit me with about 27 inches. A new all time high for this Winter. No worries though, I still have high hopes for Tuesday night. There is still a chance my 8am class can be canceled, right? Okay, okay, enough complaining. I'm sorry, I'll stop.
Today I was inside alll dayyy longgg. I couldn't find any sleds because I think they got buried under the snow in the backyard and I wasn't about to go scrounging through that. Fortunately, one of my teachers assigned me the Stephen King novel. The one about his writing history? Well, I had that to cozy up to all day. I also took Eva the dog on a walk in the snow. She was so cute hopping around like a bunny.
On the subject of books, I also have a new favorite author! J.R. Ward writes wonderful and trilling Romance novels. When my mom first showed me the first book, "Dark Lover" I refused to read it. Really? Another book about a vampire? Boy, was I wrong though. I'm glad I finally picked it up because I have become full blown addicted to the series.

Sorry it's such a boring post, I'll try to spice it up next time.

xoxo
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment