Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Will Not Slack Again





I know, I know, I've been back for a while now but I haven't updated on Jamaica or anything for that matter. For that, I am very sorry. You see, school work has been piling up, for a while I was trying to find a summer job (which I've since given up) and then there is that whole thing about how I'm not even with Mickey anymore. However, that last one isn't really an excuse because before the break up things were fine with us. Anyway.... that's off subject and not what this post is about. I haven't written in almost two months, and there is no excuse for that.

To keep this one short, Jamaica was awesome. We swam, banana boated, climbed a waterfall, jet skiied, snorkled, parasailed and did so much more. It seems like I just got back yesterday and it has already been a month. Thank goodness school has only 3 short weeks to go before I get a break. It's not too long since I have two summer classes but it is a break nonetheless and the unofficial start of summer.

The next post will be long, I'm warning you now. I would really like feedback on a nonfiction piece I have to hand into my creative writing class but the piece is almost 10 pages. Therefore, the next post you can read, skip or skim, it's completely up to you. However, I'll try to think of more things to post and with summer coming up I'm sure I will find more time.

xoxo
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment