Monday, February 1, 2010

Love is in the Air

Love and the smell of roses are in the air, you know what that means? Valentine's Day is just around the corner! Yes, this is a holiday most people hate. Yes, I'm not a big fan of it either. So why am I so excited? Because this year there is a contest going on, and it's a fashion contest at that!
www.chictopia.com (the link isn't working? Sorry!) is hosting a Valentine's Day contest where the winner gets a Forever 21 gift card. Since Forever 21 is one of my favorite stores, and since I am mildly obsessed with entering contests, I worked on my entry this weekend.
The rules are to submit a picture, wearing something by Forever 21, and hold a sign with your "Valentine's" name. Mickey and I scoured the stores for the perfect Valentine's day props, and spent a large portion of Sunday taking what turned out to be 128 pictures. WOW!
Then, last night I submitted my entry under my username of hymerhasalison.
Want to see some of the pics? Here they are.
What do you think?
Cross your fingers that I maybe, hopefully win!






This bottom picture is the one I entered into the contest. So far my picture has a whopping one comment on the site. Woohoo! Go me! haha

xoxo
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment