Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year, New Me

In preparation for the new year, I have come up with some new year's resolutions. I started yesterday. Why? You may ask? Well, I figured I would get a jump start on everybody else. That way, if anyone else has the same resolution on me, they will start a few days behind. HAHA!
So... First things first. Goal number 1 is obviously to blog 5 times a week. With my nifty little netbook Santa brought me I can bring my computer to blog during breaks at school while my Macbook stays safely tucked away from scratches and danger at home.
Next? Start on this novel that has slowly started to form in my head for a good six months now. The plot is a secret for now, but if this actually pans out I may start to share some snippets with you. This means I will be writing, writing, writing. My poor little fingers may fall off from all this typing.
Next, expand my fashion wardrobe. SHHH, don't tell anyone this one. As my boyfriend, and several others always say, "You already have way too many clothes."
Just two more now. And the next is to balance my life in this upcoming semester. Work is making me work 5 days a week. That, plus 17 credits in school could equal disaster. However, I love love love my job... so I will do whatever I can to make this work. What do I do that I love so much? I work at a daycare, in the baby room. Which leads me to my next resolution which is to do pilates at work everyday. No one to see me except the babies, all of whom I don't think will mind. I already go to the gym semi-regularly, but I imagine that little extra exercise to give me a giant boost. We shall see..
Last but not least, get an apartment! This whole saving money will not work with my expanding my fashion wardrobe plan. But, by the start of the next school year I do hope to be living at my own address.

Now it is off to work. A couple days before New Years equals slow times at work. Maybe I can leave early? Fingers Crossed!

xoxo Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment